Gluten-loose Healthy nutritious flatbread from Indian Cuisine are Bajri Nachni Thalipeeth now no longer best nutritious however additionally flavor yumm smeared in Desi Ghee and matched with a highly spiced chutney and jaggery. You can serve it for breakfast or for lunch with a dal or a spiced curry.
- 4 Tbsp Bajri (Millet) Flour
- 4 Tbsp Nachni (Ragi, Finger Millet) Flour
- 4 Tbsp Whole Wheat Flour
- 4 Tbsp Besan (Chick Pea) Flour
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Vegetables
- 2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Coriander
- 1 Tsp Finely Chopped Gren Chillies
- 1 Tsp Dried Fenugrek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)
- 1 tsp Ajwain (Carom Seeds)
- 1 tsp Saunf (Fennel Seeds)
- 1 tsp White Til (Sesame Seeds)
- 1/4 Tsp Haldi (Turmeric) Powder
- Salt To Taste
- Chopped Vegetables like Cabbage, Capsicum, Peas, Corn or whatever of your choice
- Seive all of the flour in a bowl and upload relaxation of elements to it. Mix it properly and knead right into a semi stiff dough. Divide into four same elements and flatten it among gently greased palms.
- Heat a skillet (tawa) on medium flame and gently grease it with oil. Cook the thalipeeth till golden brown on each sides. No want of including oil again. Serve warm with Yoghurt, Tomato Ketchup or Green Chutney and in lunch with dal or a spiced curry.