Do you already know avocados are one of the world’s nice meals for toddlers? As it’s miles wealthy in saturated fat, which toddlers want it for mind development. Hence its frequently called nature’s best meals. In India, it’s miles recognised as ‘Butter Fruit. ‘ Avocados are one of the nice first meals for toddlers due to the feel and creaminess. It may be given from 6 months.
Some toddlers do not just like the bland flavor of avocado, because it has a moderate flavor. Combine the avocado puree with apples, bananas, or mangoes to complements its flavor. Always pick out ripe avocados for toddler meals.
- Avocado – 1 medium length riped fruit
- Banana – 1 medium sized optional
- Breastmilk/formulation Milk/Water – as required to the attain consistency
- Wash the avocados in strolling water thoroughly. Cut the avocado vertically into pieces.
Remove the large seed withinside the middle component and scoop out the internal component the usage of a spoon. Collect them in a bowl. Discard the outer layers and seed.
- Cut the bananas and hold it ready. Then take the scooped avocado and chopped bananas in a blender. Grind it to a easy puree. Then upload breast milk or formulation milk to alter consistency.