This healthy and refreshing almond, custard apple and ginger smoothie can quench your thirst. It is an instant, fresh and fruity treat that will refine your taste buds.
Ingredients for the almond, ginger and custard apple smoothie
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of custard apple pulp
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of almond flakes
- A pinch of powdered green cardamom
How to make an almond, ginger and custard apple smoothie
1. Toast the flaked almonds in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
2.Mix almond milk, custard apple pulp, minced ginger, honey and green cardamom powder until smooth. Place it in the refrigerator and chill it completely.
3.Pour it into a high ball and garnish with toasted almonds.