A creamy and rich soup with a nutty almond flavor. Rich in protein, this almond soup contains simple ingredients and can be prepared in under an hour.
Almond Soup Cream Ingredients
- 800 ml of vegetable broth
- 200 ml of skimmed milk
- 100 g toasted almonds (powdered)
- 50g butter
- 50 g flour
- to taste salt and pepper
- A pinch of grated nutmeg
- 2-3 drops of almond essence
- 10 g of toasted almond flakes
How to make cream of almond soup
1. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
2. Add the flour and milk, stirring continuously until a smooth roux is obtained.
3. Now add the ground almonds and finally add the vegetable broth and simmer gently.
4. Add seasoning and serve hot garnished with almond flakes.