Almond Crackers made with 3 most important ingredients (plus water, Flour and salt) are gluten-unfastened, grain-unfastened, and oil-unfastened for a healthful and scrumptious vegan snack!
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 cup almond flour / almond meal, packed
- half of teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon clean or dried herbs (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Flax combination: In a small bowl, blend the flaxseed meal and water. Set apart for 10 minutes, stirring each so often. The combination may be gooey whilst ready. This is the binder for the combination and it consists of healthful omega’s!
- Almond flour: Buy almond flour or make it near sufficient at home. In a blender/meals processor, grind 1 and 1/4 cup uncooked almonds right into a nice powder or meal kind consistency – it doesn’t need to be perfect, however the finer, the higher.
- Make the dough: In a medium-length bowl, integrate the almond flour, flax combination, salt, and non-compulsory seasonings.
- Shape and roll: Form the dough right into a ball and location it on a flat floor covered with parchment paper. Cover with any other piece of parchment paper, press down together along with your hand to flatten and end rolling with a pin to approximately 1/8 inch thick. The thinner, the higher and greater crispy the crackers may be. Remove pinnacle layer of paper. Preheat oven to 350 tiers F. Line the parchment paper.
- Cut into squares: Using a pizza cutter or knife, reduce squares or diagonals into anything length you like. Using a toothpick or small fork, poke the middle of every cracker to permit steam to get away for the duration of baking in order that they don’t puff up. Top with a touch coarse sea salt.
- Bake: Line the baking sheet with the leftover parchment paper. Carefully switch every cracker to the baking sheet and bake for 10 – 10 minutes. After the primary 10 minutes, hold an eye fixed on them, casting off those round the rims which can be done. They will ever so barely darken and flip golden, you don’t need it too dark, or it can have a burnt taste. When done, allow cool.
- Store: Crackers may be saved in an hermetic field for as much as 7 days at the counter or withinside the pantry. For longer storage, hold withinside the fridge for up to two weeks.