Almond Chicken with Garlic Sauce is a creamy chicken recipe made with almonds, fresh cream and spices. It’s a sweet and perfectly seasoned recipe to try at home.
Almond Chicken Ingredients with Creamy Garlic Sauce
To make almond chicken
- 120 grams of boneless chicken
- 40 grams of almonds
- 80 grams of fresh cream
- to taste Salt
- 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander leaves
- 7-8 cracked black pepper corn
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1-2 green peppers
For a creamy sauce
- 50 grams of butter
- 2 tablespoons of garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons of chopped celery
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 2 chopped green peppers
- 1 teaspoon of refined flour
- 2 ml of water
- 75 ml of fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon of corn flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of fried garlic flakes
How to make almond chicken with a creamy garlic sauce
1. In a grinder, add the boneless chicken pieces, the soaked and peeled almonds, the fresh cream, the salt, the black peppercorns and mix into a very fine paste.
2. Now add the finely chopped cilantro leaves, finely chopped peppers, onion and garlic powder and mix well.
3. Now roll this mixture in greased foil and make sure the sides are properly sealed.
4. Immerse it in boiling water and cook for 20 minutes. Remove from the water, let cool, then remove the foil. Thinly slice and set aside.
For a creamy garlic sauce
1. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the butter and add the chopped onions, green peppers and celery. Continue cooking until the onions are translucent. Then add the refined flour and cook for another minute over low heat.
2. Now add water, cream, powdered chicken stock and adjust the seasoning.
3. Add the corn flour mixed with the water and cook until the sauce thickens, add the lime juice and remove from the heat.
4. Now, on a serving platter, arrange the cooked chicken slices and top them with the prepared sauce. Serve hot garnished with fried garlic flakes.